The pursuit of higher performance has helped us created a stronger, longer lasting chain. Choose the model that best suits your needs.
Uses of the Super Series Chain
When an applications capacity exceeds that of standard RS series roller chain such as:
- Harsh environments with heavy shock loads.
- Compact drives. Single strand of Super-H series chain delivers the same maximum allowable load as a single strand standard RS chain.
- When higher HP, tensile strength or maximum allowable load is required.
|Description||Max. Allowable Load||Min. Tensile Strength|
|Super Chain||5–10% higher maximum allowable load than the previous series
*Available Sizes: 80-240, up to sextuple strand
|HT Chain||Twice the wear life of the previous series! Slip fit connecting links now available!
*Available Sizes: 60-240, up to triple strand
|Super-H Chain||20% higher max. allowable load than the previous series!
*Available Sizes: 80-240, up to triple strand
With the increased maximum allowable load of the Super Series Chains, a single strand Super-H chain can now be used in lieu of standard double strand chain.
- A smaller chain means a smaller sprocket.
- A small chain and sprocket means more compact parts for your equipment.
- You can reduce costs by using smaller chains and sprockets!