Is corrosion eating away at your profits? Are you losing money because of downtime?
Tsubaki’s corrosion resistant chain was specially designed to stand up to the most demanding conditions and outlast the competition. Let our anti-corrosive products contribute to increased profitability and cost-effective operations, allowing you to reap the rewards.
Tsubaki’s corrosion resistant chain works in many challenging environments. Get trouble-free performance for any application:
- Corrosive Chemicals
- Acids and Alkalis
- Tap Water
- Salt Water
- High Temperatures
- Freezing Temperatures
- High Levels of Moisture
If you want interrupted hours and maximum reliability from your chains, choose Tsubaki’s anti-corrosive products. As a the industry leader for solutions, we can deliver the results you need to keep profits in your company’s bank accounts, where they belong!
Types of Corrosion Resistant Chains
- NP – Nickel Plated. All parts electroplated prior to assembly
- NEP – New Environmental Plating, Hexavalent Free Coating. Superior corrosion resistance compared to NP, same strength as standard G8 Roller Chain.
- SS – 304 Stainless Steel Chain.
- AS – Introduction of 600 Stainless Steel parts for extra strength.
- NS – 316 Stainless Steel Chain. Superior corrosion resistance and low magnetic permeability.
- TI – Titanium. Half the weight of standard chains, same strength as AS and same corrosion resistance of SS.